Reed Diffuser Inspiration Calliope Brand 100Ml Boxed
ESSENTIAL OIL REED DIFFUSER 100ml
Manufactured for Calliope Gifts by Heaven Scent
A subtle blend of neroli, sweet orange, lavender, lavandin and rosemary. Adds energy to a room.
A fresh, crisp scent. Reed Diffusers are a simple and decorative way to fragrance the home without smoke or flame. How to get the best out of your diffuser
1. Think about the atmosphere you want to create in your room and match the aroma to this. Scent can be as much a part of a room’s environment as a picture or piece of furniture. Choose a reed diffuser with a scent that “feels” like the colours of your room.
2. Reed diffusers work best if they are placed in the centre of a room or away from walls. Place your reed diffuser on a mantel next to a wall and you’ll only get half the benefit, because they radiate scent through 360 degrees. Placing reed diffusers on coffee tables or units where they have more air around them allows the diffusion process to work at maximum efficiency.
3. Keep your reed diffusers out of the way of any pets. While reed diffusers aren’t really harmful to pets, pets can be pretty harmful to them: the last thing you want is to come home to find that the cat has strewn the living room floor with scent-impregnated reeds.
4. Aroma Strength It takes about 24 hours for the diffuser to reach maximum effectiveness, so give the reeds a good coating to boost them. The less sticks used in the reed diffuser, the milder the scent; the more sticks placed in the reed diffuser, the stronger the scent. For fragrance diffuser used in a smaller room or by a person with a highly sensitive sense of smell, using only 1 or 2 sticks will suffice to provide the slight hint of aroma desired. A person who delights in the intensity of heady aroma will choose to use 4 or more sticks in the fragrance diffuser.
5. Turn the sticks every few days to get the maximum benefit from your diffuser.
6. The essential oils will probably stain fabrics and carpets so place your reed diffuser somewhere safe where it will not be knocked over.
Calliope sells this product to UK customers only.
a) Each online order processed by Calliope has a delivery cost attached to it, calculated on the basis of its total size and weight, and the address the customer wants it sent to. Orders with a total value of £30 or more are delivered free of charge to any address on the UK mainland.
*Unfortunately free delivery does not apply to delivery addresses outside of the UK mainland.
b) The customer can also select the "Click & Collect" option. When selecting a delivery option, customers can choose which of Calliope’s retail shops they wish to collect their goods from. There is no delivery charge if "Click & Collect" is selected.
c) Payment will be taken once you have confirmed your order by clicking on the order confirmation button.
d) Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. Orders to UK customer addresses are normally sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class Post and as such you should typically expect delivery 3-5 working days after we receive your order. International orders will use an appropriate courier. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date. Outside of this we will deliver your order within 30 days.
e) Delivery is charged as priced on each order. Once you have placed an order it will be dispatched the same working day or the next working day depending on the time the order was placed.
f) If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. You can specify particular delivery instructions on our online order form. We will transfer this information to your parcel to instruct the courier or postal service. However, we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to this.
g) After the order has been placed it is unfortunately not possible to change the delivery address.
Any unwanted items must be sent back at the customer's expense. Please return the goods to:
Calliope Gifts Ltd
1a St Martin's Walk
Please state the nature of your complaint in an accompanying note, quoting the order number and your contact details. If you would prefer a replacement for a refund, please let us know.
We suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods. We will refund the postage costs on any faulty goods.
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded to suit your preference.
You have 14 days from the receipt of your item to claim for any faults. Faulty goods must be returned within 14 days of your notification for us to issue a refund.
This does not affect your statutory rights.