REED DIFFUSER LIME BASIL & MANDARIN CALLIOPE BRAND 100ML BOXED
LIME BASIL & MANDARIN
ESSENTIAL OIL REED DIFFUSER 100ml
Manufactured for Calliope Gifts by Heaven Scent
Add peppery basil to the citrus notes of lime and mandarin for a Mediterranean feast of scents. This combination of oils provides a get-up-and-go zing - a firm favourite at Calliope!
Reed Diffusers are a simple and decorative way to fragrance the home without smoke or flame.
How to get the best out of your diffuser
1. Think about the atmosphere you want to create in your room and match the aroma to this. Scent can be as much a part of a room’s environment as a picture or piece of furniture. Choose a reed diffuser with a scent that “feels” like the colours of your room.
2. Reed diffusers work best if they are placed in the centre of a room or away from walls. Place your reed diffuser on a mantel next to a wall and you’ll only get half the benefit, because they radiate scent through 360 degrees. Placing reed diffusers on coffee tables or units where they have more air around them allows the diffusion process to work at maximum efficiency.
3. Keep your reed diffusers out of the way of any pets.
While reed diffusers aren’t really harmful to pets, pets can be pretty harmful to them: the last thing you want is to come home to find that the cat has strewn the living room floor with scent-impregnated reeds.
4. Aroma Strength
It takes about 24 hours for the diffuser to reach maximum effectiveness, so give the reeds a good coating to boost them. The less sticks used in the reed diffuser, the milder the scent; the more sticks placed in the reed diffuser, the stronger the scent. For fragrance diffuser used in a smaller room or by a person with a highly sensitive sense of smell, using only 1 or 2 sticks will suffice to provide the slight hint of aroma desired. A person who delights in the intensity of heady aroma will choose to use 4 or more sticks in the fragrance diffuser.
5. Turn the sticks every few days to get the maximum benefit from your diffuser.
6. The essential oils will probably stain fabrics and carpets so place your reed diffuser somewhere safe where it will not be knocked over.
Calliope sells this product to UK customers only.